Amla or Indian Gooseberry is packed with lots of nutrients and benefits. You can eat it in raw shape, Amla Pickle, Amla Juice, or amla candy form. Indian Gooseberry may have prevented diseases like High Blood pressure, Control Diabetes, High Cholesterol, and other health problems.
It is also a very rich source of vitamin C which makes it skin-friendly fruit. This gooseberry is used in various beverage products like amla juice, amla shake, jam, and pickles.
Indian Gooseberry also increases the immunity system and enhances our metabolism. Let us know how drinking Amla juice can stay us away from deadly diseases and health benefits.
- 1 Amla Nutrition Value
- 2 How To Make Amla Juice at Home
- 3 Amla Juice Benefits
- 4 Frequently Ask Questions (FAQS)
- 4.1 Can we take amla and Aloe Vera Juice Together?
- 4.2 Benefits of aloe vera and amla juice in the morning
- 4.3 Taking Aloe vera and amla juice for weight loss?
- 4.4 Do we mix honey with Amla juice?
- 4.5 What are the benefits of Amla juice?
- 4.6 When should we drink Amla juice?
- 4.7 Will Amla juice reduce weight?
- 4.8 Which Amla juice is best?
- 4.9 Side effects of Patanjali amla juice
Amla Nutrition Value
Amla is very rich in nutrients like vitamin C, Iron, Minerals, and other vitamins. It also treats constipation, thyroid, and other skin-related problems.
How To Make Amla Juice at Home
Here are lots of ways to make amla juice at home. Please read the following methods to make this healthful juice at home.
The recipe is so simple just take 5 raw Indian Gooseberry and remove its seed from inside. Now add them into the juicer mug and make juice from it. You can also add ginger, lemon, and black pepper to it.
Amla Juice Benefits
Indian gooseberry has unlimited health benefits. Let’s check how drinking amla juice can be beneficial for you.
1. Boost Your Immunity: Amla is a very good food to boost your immunity because it has the necessary elements like antioxidants and vitamin C. Drinking Amla juice regularly can boost your immune system as well as enhance your liver functioning.
2. Good For Hair Growth: Each one of us knows the Indian gooseberry benefits for hair that is why lots of cosmetic companies add amla essence into their hair-related products like shampoo, conditioner, and gel.
3. Enhance Your Vision: Carotene in amla is led to enhance our vision and eye health. That is why eye doctors suggest drinking amla juice or eating amla candies for their patients. In fact, drinking amla juice can enhance your eye vision.
4. Rejuvenate Skin: Skin problems are very frequent after 30 in women and now we have the perfect solution for skin problems. Amla Juice you can simply apply it on your face with a cotton dab or drink it regularly both will give you skin-related benefits.
5. Rich Source Of Vitamin C: Vitamin C is a super element that handles many departments in our body like skin, immunity system, liver, and blood streaming. Amla is a very rich source of vitamin C it means drinking amla juice daily can fulfill all body requirements to remain healthy.
6. Cure Diabetes & Asthma: Asthma is a respiratory disease that also infects our lungs. Amla juice can control your diabetes as well as asthma because of its anti-infection and anti-inflammation properties.
7. Control Cholesterol: Indian Gooseberry is a very good source of Amino acids and antioxidants. These elements are very helpful to control bad cholesterol and reduce the chances of a heart attack. A regular drink of amla juice may reduce your extra belly fat as well as treat bad cholesterol and easily control cholesterol levels.
8. Deal With Constipation: Indian gooseberry is loaded with dietary fiber and all we know dietary fiber may cure constipation. So whenever you are suffering from constipation add amla juice into your regular diet can reduce and cure constipation.
9. Treat Cold Flu & Throat Infection: Winter season is coming and many of us are suffering from cold flu and sore throat because of weather changes frequently. Don’t take tension because now we have natural home remedies to treat cold flu and sore throat and i.e Amla juice. The recipe is so simple to Take 2 tablespoon of Indian gooseberry juice and add honey and black pepper into it and drink it twice a day. You will surely get instant relief from a sore throat.
10. Weight Loss: According to a recent study 45 percent of people between the 30-55 age group are suffering from obesity and each one of them wants to reduce their body weight without going to the gym and other physical activity. Now you can just add Indian gooseberry juice into your regular diet it will help you to control your body weight.
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQS)
Can we take amla and Aloe Vera Juice Together?
Drinking amla juice and aloe vera juice together can be a good option if you are suffering from hair fall, high cholesterol, and any kind of skin-related problems. Amla and aloe vera juice is also called a natural home remedy to treat hair fall.
Benefits of aloe vera and amla juice in the morning
Amla and aloe vera have unlimited health benefits together. Like Amla is a good source of vitamin C, it enhances metabolism and boosts our immunity system. Aloe vera is good for skin or you can say it is a skin-friendly product that can soothe your skin and scalp.
Taking Aloe vera and amla juice for weight loss?
Yes of course combo of aloe vera and amla juice is very good for weight loss. It fastens our metabolism and enhances our immune system and helps to pass toxins from our body through stool and urine which leads to weight loss or obesity.
Do we mix honey with Amla juice?
Most people hated the amla juice taste and avoid taking it just because of its sour taste but the good news is you can add a sweet taste to it and it also enhances its nutrient value. You can add honey into amla juice it is good for health and taste as well.
What are the benefits of Amla juice?
Drinking amla juice can enhance your immunity system. Good for your skin, eyes, hair, heart health, and digestion. The right time to drink amla juice is early in the morning on an empty stomach.
When should we drink Amla juice?
The right time to drink Amla juice is in the morning. It will boost your immune system and be good for your heart health also.
Will Amla juice reduce weight?
If you add amla juice in aloe vera juice and drink it twice a day then it can be good food for weight loss and reduce your belly fat.
Which Amla juice is best?
Best amla juice is made by yourself. But there are lots of readymade amla juice available in the market like Patanjali amla juice, herbal amla juice, etc.
Side effects of Patanjali amla juice
Patanjali is an Indian brand amla juice providing company. Amla juice has no such side effects but if you drink it in excess then it can be harmful to you.