Sometimes we skip 2-time meals a day which results in gastric in our digestion system called acidity. Acidity becomes a very common problem nowadays if it is a young person, adult or children. Let’s check the natural home remedies for acidity.
If you want to cure acidity then home remedies are the best option rather than taking medicine. If you can change your eating habits and lifestyle then the chances very less for acidity.
- 0.1 What Can Cause Acidity?
- 0.2 Symptoms of Acidity
- 0.3 What is The Treatment of Acidity?
- 0.4 Natural Home Remedies For Acidity
- 1 Frequently Asked Questions(FAQS)
What Can Cause Acidity?
Working long hours, sitting for more than 8 hours, oddly time eating, skipping your meal, Eating fry food can cause acidity and heartburn. Please check the following causes of acidity.
- OverDrinking alcohol.
- Spicy Food.
- Excess Fry Food.
- Long hours sitting.
- Unhealthy lifestyle.
- Medicine Side Effects.
- Less sleep and stress.
Symptoms of Acidity
- Heartburn and burning in the stomach area.
- Bad Breath.
- Burning in throat.
What is The Treatment of Acidity?
Acidity is a common problem. So most of the time it will heal with the time, home remedies, and change your lifestyle in a healthy way. But if you suffer from the serious acidic condition then you have to concern your doctor. So it is strongly recommended to visit your doctor.
Natural Home Remedies For Acidity
Here are lots of home remedies that can cure your acidity in a natural way. These remedies can really be helpful if you feel heartburn and acidity in your stomach area.
1. Coconut Water: Coconut water is very high in fiber that is the main reason behind this water called magic water in some countries. You can also check Coconut Health Benefits. Vegan people also use coconut water into their diet rather than milk because of its good properties. This water normalizes the stomach acid in our digestive system and heals the acidity.
2. Holy Basil(Tulsi) Leaves: Holy Basil or known as tulsi is also very useful if you are suffering from acidity and heartburn. Taking 2 leaves of tulsi daily can heal your acidity problem because it squeezes the excess production of gas and gastric acids in the stomach. So taking basil leaves can also cure the acidity problem.
3. Jaggery: You will never suffering from acidity or heartburn if you eat a small piece of jaggery or Gur after taking your meal. This is the huge reason behind as our elders always eat jaggery after their dinner or lunch because it will boost your digestive system. Jaggery makes more alkaline in our digestive system and reduces the acid from it.
4. Fruits: Eating Fruits regularly also a very good habit. This is the reason behind the doctor suggests eating seasonal fruit every day because they are high in fiber and vitamin C which results in good digestion and reduces the acidity.
5. Cold Milk: Cold Milk a perfect solution for heartburn and acidity. Because milk is a very good source of calcium which provides quick relief from acidity. It soaks the excess acid from the stomach and heals the acidity problem.
6. Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is considered as the instant relief home remedy for acidity and heartburn. As we all know this plant has the anti-inflammatory properties which heal the stomach inflammation and soothe the digestion. You can take aloe vera gelly or aloe vera juice both can be very useful to treat acidity. Taking aloe vera before your meal is also a very good idea to escape from acidity.
7. Butter Milk: Buttermilk also considered an anti acidic drink. A cool glass of buttermilk can play a magical effect on the stomach and cool your digestion system. The lactic acid in the buttermilk can cure your acidity effects and irritation in the stomach.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQS)
How to Cure Acidity Permanently?
Improve your lifestyle can lead to acidity free life. Limit your alcohol, Chicken, fry food, and smoking these things can cure acidity problems permanently.
Does Milk Help Acid Reflux?
Yes, drinking cold milk can reflux the acid from the stomach.
Does Water Help Heartburn?
Drinking Coldwater can really be helpful to treat the heartburn and acidity.
Foods That are Antacids
Fruits and high fiber foods are work antacids and can really help to treat the acidity.
Foods That Trigger Acidity
Chinese foods, high-fat foods, red meat, alcohol, and high calories foods can really trigger the acid problem.